Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A tale of Love and Potstickers....

Someone wrote a comment on one of Hoodspender's posts about Eastland Cafe that we thought deserved it's own story...love to hear this kinda stuff! Click below to read the story!

Several of us stopped by The Eastland Café for drinks and appetizers after The Tomato Fest.
It was my first time there since it changed hands.
I enjoyed the experience to the extent that I decided upon it as the location
In which to propose to my girlfriend.
I spoke with the Manager beforehand and outlined what I had in mind.
She was very helpful, open and willing to accommodate my requests.
The big night came and we arrived at the restaurant to find a very enthusiastic
staff, a perfect table and an amazing dinner. My plans went off without a hitch and I’m happy to say that we are now engaged. The entire experience was truly wonderful.

I highly recommend this establishment and hope for their continued success.

JKS


How wonderful is that? On behalf of Hoodspenders, Congratulations!

So was anybody there when it happened...let us know in the comments!

No comments: